Tuesday 1 November 2016

Week 9

Dear students,
Today you will look at APA formatting in more detail.

First of all, in a previous lesson, I said that the headers should be bold, 18 point and 16 point. This is only true for a specific college I teach at - it is not APA, so please ignore what I said! Everything should be 12 point Times New Roman. Secondly, "Works Cited" should be labelled "References". I am sorry for the confusion.

Here is my sample essay written to conform with APA guidelines:
Sample 1

Here is another APA formatted paper. The content of this is all about APA, so it has much good advice.
Sample 2

Here is another APA formatted research paper.
Sample 3

If you look at these three papers, you may see some similarities. This is the APA format that your paper should look like.

Good luck!
Chris Elvin

Week 15 lesson

Dear students, Today your portfolios will be returned to you. Then you will hand in your final paper. You must include the receipt of posti...